Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Mustardo Anthem


The Cruiky Monster is a Mustard Icon. Learn the words and click on the link below for the live version.

Now what starts with the letter C? Cruiky starts with C Let's think of other things That starts with C Oh, who cares about the other things?] C is for cruiky, that's good enough for me C is for cruiky, that's good enough for me C is for cruiky, that's good enough for me Oh, cruiky, cruiky, cruiky starts with C C is for cruiky, that's good enough for me C is for cruiky, that's good enough for me C is for cruiky, that's good enough for me Oh, cruiky, cruiky, cruiky starts with C [Hey you know what? A round cookie with one bite out of it Looks like a C A round donut with one bite out of it Also looks like a C But it is not as good as a cookie Oh and the moon sometimes looks like a C But you can't eat that, so ... ] C is for cruiky, that's good enough for me, yeah! C is for cruiky, that's good enough for me C is for cruiky, that's good enough for me Oh, cruiky, cruiky, cruiky starts with C, yeah! Cruiky, cruiky, cruiky starts with C, oh boy! Cruiky, cruiky, cruiky starts with C! (Cruiky Monster eats the cookie) Ruh-ruh-ruh-ruh-ruh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BovQyphS8kA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

who ate all the pies.