Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hawke Cup Loss

The match we had been waiting for all summer unfortunately resulted in the loss of the Holy Grail. Needless to say, it was a great Mustard weekend- and the year that was will be lost on noone. All the boys followed up the Daily News photo and story with a good turn out and great support.
The Taranaki boys fought hard right until the death on Day 3 but it was not to be. They were a credit to the region and showed the same spirit that had seen them win the Cup a year earlier. Congratulations to Broady, Whoppa and the boys for continually running out and giving it your all.
The Mustardos and Taranaki live on- we will fight another day.

1 comment:

wildkiwi23 said...

Hey there,
Just been browsing through some cricket blogsites I thought yours was a very good read and like the original content you have on here as well.

Am wondering would you like to do a link exchange with me? I can put your cricket site on my cricket site if you could put me on yours? Feel free to check out my site at www.whoplayscricket.com and the title of the site is Cricket, the Brilliant Game!

Cheers!